Diploma in Pharmacy(D.Pharm.)
Diploma in Pharmacy is a full-time two-year career-oriented program that focuses on experiential learning in the field of Pharmacy. The minimum eligibility qualification is a 10+2 level of education in the science stream, from a recognized educational board. The program is approved by both the Pharmacy Council of India (PCI) and the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). The successful completion of a D.Pharm is the minimum requirement for Registration as a Pharmacist in the country.
The program helps in developing the following competencies:
1) Review the Prescriptions
2) Dispense Prescription / Non-Prescription Medicines
3) Provide Patient Counselling / Education
4) Hospital and Community Pharmacy Management
5) Expertise in Medications
6) Proficiency in drugs/pharmaceuticals
7) Entrepreneurship and Leadership
8) Deliver Primary and Preventive Healthcare
9) Professional, Ethical and Legal Practice
10) Continuing Professional Development.
Click here to avail the detailed syllabus