- To monitor the implementation of the policies for SCs/STs in college.
- To maintain the database regarding the implementation of the policies for SCs/STs in respect of admissions, appointments to teaching and non-teaching positions in college.
- To function as a Grievances Redressal Cell for the Grievances of SC/ST students and employees of the college and render them necessary help in solving their problems.
- It is applicable for the SC/ST Students and Staff members of college.
- LMCP has constituted an SC ST cell which consists of members of the faculty, administration staff and student representatives.
The following are the committee members:
|Dr. Anuradha Gajjar||Pharm chemistry|
|Dr Nayan Ratnakar||Pharmaceutics|
|Mr Sanjay Patel||Librarian|
|Dr Vanita Lasan||Pharm chemistry|
|Ms Mital Patel||Pharmaceutics|
|Ms Divya teli||Pharm chemistry|
Action & Activities
- Formation of SC ST Cell as per GTU and UGC guideline.
- The principal and management of college shall act as facilitating body.
- There will be nine individual members which are selected by the facilitating body.
- Out of nine members, chairperson must be principal of institute, one member from office staff should be act as liaison officer, one member belongs to ST category, one member belongs to SC category, two members belong to open category, one member should be Gujarat Technological Univeristy representative, and two members should be government representative.
- Membership will be for a period of two years. After two years members can be repeated or new member can be elected by facilitating body.
- Membership will be terminated in the event of demise or retirement or resignation of a member from his/her post in the college.
|Sr no||Name||Designation||Position held in ST/SC cell|
|1||Dr. M.T. Chhabria||Principal||Chairman|
|2||Ms. Nidhi Upadhya||Office superintendent / clerk||Liaison Officer (college representative)|
|3||Dr Chirag Patel||Asst. Professor||Member –Male (open)|
|4||Dr. Nayankumar Ratnakar||Lecturer||Member –Male (SC)|
|5||Mr. Sanjay Patel||Librarian||Member –Male (ST)|
|6||Dr Palak Parikh||Asst. Professor||Member-Female (open)|
|7||Mr. M. N. Parmar||Chief Account Officer, GTUCo-ordinator (SC-ST Cell)||GTU representative|
|8||District backward class welfare officer||Government representative|
|9||Vigilance officer (ST)||Government representative|
- Any of the following may be contacted verbally or in writing, at any time, for lodging complaints:
Dr. Anuradha Gajjar Send email firstname.lastname@example.org (9925140156)
Ms. Vanita Lasan Send email email@example.com (9427050874)
Proforma for Filling of Complaints to Equal Opportunity Cell: Annexure-IV