- Experienced, dedicated and expert faculties in each department
- Provides guidance for competitive examination like GPAT and conducts Pre-GPAT examinations.
- The campus placement is almost 100% for the postgraduate students. More than 60% of the graduates are settled in USA
- Laboratories are well equipped with high quality instruments, lecture theaters, spacious seminar Hall and Auditorium.
- Library with WIFI facility, enriched with national and international books, scientific journals and thesis.
- Industry-institute program; signed MOUs with leading Pharmacy Company, Zydus Pharmaceuticals.
- LMCP has fully functional Atal Incubation Centre (AIC) which encourages and supports the students for entrepreneur.
- Co-curricular activity: Faculties help and promote students for participation in, National and International level scientific conferences, workshops, competitive activities
- Extra-curricular activity: Promotes the students to participate in state and national level sports competition.
- Students result at University and competitive examinations (GATE, GPAT, NAPLEX, TOEFL, etc.) is excellent
- A highly disciplined and research oriented environment
– Admission notifications, schedule, information brochure, cut off marks, etc) –Link to ACPC website
– Freshers and D to D opportunities, including admission notifications, schedule, information brochure, cut off marks, etc) –Link to ACPC website
– Entrance Exam- GPAT – Link to ACPC website
– (Admission notifications, schedule, information brochure, cut off marks, etc) –Link to GTU
– (Full-time & Part-time)- Link to GTU website
Fee structure, financial assistance and Scholarships
– Students Scholarship Facilitation Committee – Link to Govt scholarship websites
Mukhymantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana (MYSY) Scholarship
- For scholarship in Bachelor degree programs, the candidates should have passed Std XII Science stream from recognized board from the state of Gujarat with minimum 80 percentile in the board examination.
- For Diploma to Degree students the minimum eligibility criteria for availing the benefits of the scheme is a 65% marks at Diploma level examination from recognized university situated in the state of Gujarat.
- The candidates whose parents annual income is not more than Rs. 6,00,000/- per annum shall only be considered eligible for the said scheme.
- The State Government has approved the validity of income certificate for three financial years from date of issue. Accordingly, a candidate who has a valid income certificate need not have to issue it again for next three years financial years.
Hostel accommodation and food assistance:
- For Graduate or Diploma level students who has not secured admission in Government/Grant In Aid hostel and who is residing outside of their residential native Taluka place is eligible for Scholarship of Rs. 1,200 per month (for maximum 10 months) in a year.
- A onetime book- instrument assistance in the first year of admission for the entire duration of course is available as per following details:
- Graduate level Engineering, Technology, Pharmacy, Architecture student is eligible for Rs. 5000/-
- Diploma level student is eligible for Rs. 3000/-.
Implementation of scheme:
- The sanctioned scholarship will be directly credited into bank account of student.
- The process of Higher Education assistance will be carried out by, Knowledge Consortium of Gujarat (KCG).
- The web portal for Online application : www.mysy.guj.nic.in
- Nearly 91 Help centres are established at various Institutes/Universities for assisting the students.
- Help line number : 079-26566000
- The email address for correspondence : firstname.lastname@example.org
- For more details about scheme please visit : http://mysy.guj.nic.in
Prime Minister’s Special Scholarship Scheme (PMSSS)
Passed 10+2 examination from (JKBOSE or CBSE Schools located in J&K and Ladakh) in Academic Year 2018-19 or 2019-20
Professional (Engg./ Nursing/ Pharmacy/ Hotel Management/ Architecture etc.
Medical/BDS or equivalent
General Degree : Upto Rs. 30,000/- p.a
Professional (Engg./ Nursing/ Pharmacy/ Hotel Management/ Architecture etc. : Upto Rs. 1.25 Lakh p.a.
Medical/BDS or equivalent : Upto Rs. 3.00 Lakh p.a.
Financial Help for Hostel fee Provided
Uniformly Rs. 1.00 Lakh per annum (in Ten equal instalments)
For more details about scheme please visit :
National scholarship portal provides common portal for different scholarships schemes offered by central and state governments. Various scholarship offered under this portal are ministry of minority affairs, department of empowerment of person with disabilities, ministry of social justice and empowerment, ministry of labour and employment, ministry of tribal affairs, department of school education and literacy and many others. It enables complete digital process for student application, application receipt, processing, sanction and disbursal. The scholarship is directly provided in the account of applicant through Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) without any leakages.
The steps involved at NPS is as follow:
➢ Step-1: Student Registration and Application Submission
➢ Step-2: Level 1 Verification of Application at Institute Level
➢ Step-3: Level 2/3 Verification of Application at District/State/Ministry Level
➢ Step-4: Beneficiary Records Creation and Account Validation by PFMS
➢ Step-5: Applications Deduplication and Merit List Generation
➢ Step-6: Payment File Generation and Financial Approval
➢ Step-7: Scholarship Disbursement through DBT
Help line number : 0120 – 6619540
The email address for technical problems : email@example.com
For more details about scheme please visit : https://scholarships.gov.in/
It is an initiative by the government of Gujarat to provide scholarships to all the eligible students coming from the backward section of the Society. Through the Digital Gujarat Scholarship, students pursuing different types of courses under any organization can apply for these schemes. The government is offering about 34 types of scholarships under this portal. Each of the scholarships has criteria according to the eligibility requirements. The student should be of Gujarat domicile. The application process is to be done online.
For more details about scheme please visit : https://www.digitalgujarat.gov.in/CitizenNew/ScholarshipServices.aspx
Indian Council for Cultural Relations (ICCR) Scholarship
- Admission of Foreign Students under ICCR Scholarship Scheme:
- The Indian Council for Cultural Relations (ICCR), Ministry of External Affairs, provides the merit list of eligible foreign students to ISC (International Student Cell) – GTU for admission under various Courses. ICCR certifies the legal status of the student to stay and study in India. International Student Cell-GTU considers applications received through ICCR only.
- On receiving the application of foreign students through ICCR, ISC-GTU checks the academic eligibility of the foreign students for admission and informs ICCR immediately, so that their Visa Processing can be completed.
- On their arrival to the University, ISC – GTU allocates the students to its affiliated institutes after completing their document verification. The foreign students are required to go through Registration process with FRRO office within 14 days of their arrival to India. For smooth completion of this process, ISC – GTU instructs its affiliated institutes to take the students to the FRRO office as soon as possible and help them in successfully completing the process. ISC- GTU also makes sure that after their arrival to the University, the admission and documentation process is done in minimum time so that they can go for FRRO process within the stipulated time. The dedicated mentors of respective institutes are well aware about the intricacies of the process.
Frequently asked questions: (FAQs)
- Which courses are offered by the institute? And what is the duration of courses?
Diploma in Pharmacy : 2 years
Bachelor in Pharmacy : 8 semester
Master in Pharmacy: 4 semester
Pharm. D. : 5+1 years
- To which university this institute is affiliated?
All courses are affiliated to Gujarat technological University.
- Is it approved by any government body?
The institute has PCI and AICTE approval.
- How to apply for the admission?
The admission for D. Pharm, B. Pharm and M. Pharm is through Admission committee for the professional courses (ACPC). For Pharm D. admission is through GTU. Kindly follow the admission tab for the further information.
- What is the discipline level of the college?
The level of discipline is very high. The Ragging in college & hostel is strictly prohibited. The institutional disciplinary committees and Anti-ragging committee is appointed for the same.
- What is the hostel facility available?
- Is there any bus facility available?
The institute is located in the premier location which is well connected to AMTS and BRTS facilities.
- What are the scholarships available?
MYSY, PMSS, ICCR
- What about placement?
The institute has dedicated placement cell which assists in the placement of the students in reputed industries.
- What about competitive exam preparation?
For the students interested for higher education in pharmacy, the students are prepared for GPAT and pre-GPAT test is conducted to track their performance.